Sunday, April 29, 2007

fishy djs


Today Glen and myself (Robert)went and rode the fish creek djs. I got to the jumps at around 12 to find glen and some other riders playing around on the small set. I jumped in and trained glen to get the speed right. There not the hardest jumps but fun, flowy and great to play around on. After a few runs on the small jumps we swtiched it up and started to do a little digging and some loose dirt on the tranny to add a little cushion for trying tricks, than we started to ride. Glen was quick to bust out a 360 and even go for a backflip. My self on the other hand, I'm still workin up the courage to try something on the bigger jump. After a quick run for some training food ( McDonalds) we were back to the jumps for some more digging gettin the jumps ready for our next ride. All in all it was a fun day and hopefully i'll have the balls to go for a 360 on wednesday when we head back for some more riding.

keep er crunk

Robert McPhalen

No comments: