Thursday, May 3, 2007

Qn'r Trail Report

Golden - Good to go 5 or 6 k down. "Trail is too tacky I belief is a quote I heard"
Swansea - Good to go to the big switch back, again. Pretty dry out there in spots already but better than the atomic dustin bin that it is in the summer.
Canmore - Reclaimer is running oh so smooth, plus the Benchlands XC ripping is pretty pinner.
Banff - Lake Minnewanka to the Ranger Station was super fantastic on Tuesday. Pinned riding at it's best if your into the pedal like a mofo thing.
Moose - I haven't heard much yet. Mr. "Free-rider of the Year" Reg Mullet should provide a good scout out soon enough. Probably pretty soggy and heavin' frost I'd imagine. Plus this recent rain storm probably doesn't help much.
Fish Creek - DJ'n is prime, fun jumps, Rain helps them, plus the pinner XC'n is stellar, just stay on the South West side to avoid the bridge bs and your good to go.
Millenium - Looks stellar, I haven't made it DT yet this year, something about being in the mountains catches my atttention more than being stuck in the city. Feels too much like "workin'" I guess?

Anyone actually reading this bs I'm writing. I'm going to go with probably not...oh well I've been know to enjoy talking to myself?

No comments: