Tuesday, June 8, 2010

COP in the Mud

Had a super fun day riding by myself at COP after school. It rained for like half an hour but that was enough to completely saturate the trails and make for some super rowdy conditions. I had an awesome time just sprinting every run, scrubbing all the jumps and sliding around the turns. On another note I am hoping I will be able to get out to the mountains a few times this week/weekend because I had an unreal time doing some runs at Moose on Sunday. Me and Dan managed one down Jean guy one down toothless and one down Shoulda. Last weekend was the first time I have ever rode shoulda and i have to say it was well worth the excessive calf burn from the 30 minute hike! Love the trail; super fast and and It was my first run so i was pinning it in front of Dan pretty much oblivious to where i was going. Riding a trail fully pinned for the first time is a feeling like no other. It gives you that feeling of uncertainty and adventure that mountain bikes are so well designed to produce. I already said this but the trail was fast, really fast. I bet the slowest me and Dan went was 50km/h, it was awesome. Looking forward to riding that trail again soon, and going even faster.

Evan

No comments: